We are moving to a new blog address. It will be
insidefog.blogspot.com. Make the changes needed because this blog will soon be deleted. Also, I would be eternally grateful if you have linked us on your blog, please remove our last name from your link. Thank you.
5 comments:
Hi Jen,
When are you going to do your new blog? I want to copy some of the pictures ao give us a heads up..Chooks
why the change? Sure I'll take your last name off mine... lots of privacy measures taken these days. I'm going private, make sure to leave me an email address so I can invite you!
check! got it. Yes, I decided a while back that I didn't want my last name out there on cyberland.
done and done. have a stalker??
also, thank you for the leggings! when you texted me, i thought you meant adult-sized, and i thought, " they can't be mine. i haven't washed my pants in forever!" how embarrassing.
No nothing like that. I just feel like we should keep our name out of the title. Everything has been imported to the other blog.
Post a Comment